STC OUTFITTING 2014/2015
Steve & Lee-Ann Connor
O. Box 396 Cloudcroft, N.M 88317
Fax (575) 687-4006 cell 575-430-1682 or 575-430-2116
Antelope Hunts for 2014-2015 License Year Private or Public Land
Land Draw deadline is March 18, 2015 for the 2015-2016 License Year - We can obtain antelope hunting opportunities by going
through the public land draw system these hunts we are unable to guarantee you your license or the location in the state we
will be hunting. We can choose which four areas in the state. But the state of New Mexico will pick the unit/ranch in which
we will hunt. Prices and dates on these hunts will vary depending on weapon and location. Some of these hunts will be lodged
out of motels and restaurants depending on location. License fees for non-resident are $290.00, plus a $9.00 habitat stamp
and HMAS stamp.And you must purchase the $65.00 game licensce ,Some Private land hunts available call for prices
and availability on both public and private hunts .
If you have any questions concerning the
antelope guaranteed hunts or draw hunts and procedures please contact us.
- NON-HUNTERS - $150.00 per day (includes meals and lodging)
- Prices include guide, meals and lodging unless otherwise stated on your cobntract. Some combo hunts are available if
- State licenses, sales tax 5.9125%, and gratuities are not included in the above pricing.
- STC will take care of all your draw paperwork with the state,
and take care of receiving your
- License and all necessary tags with no additional fees
Specializing in New Mexico Trophies